During the past week, I’ve been picking through my wardrobe, searching for an outfit to wear for an upcoming meetup. I settled on a coord featuring IW’s Dollhouse Print Skirt and then thought about what to do next. I’ve always admired Moss Märchen and other lolita blogs that assemble beautiful coordinates, and I decided to try my hand at one of these photographic displays for the first time.
The items in this dollhouse coord include:
- Innocent World Dollhouse Print Skirt
- Emily Temple Cute bolero
- High-neck cream blouse (offbrand—from Rakuten)
- Bow purse (offbrand—from Kimchi Blue//Urban Outfitters)
- Ivory lace tight (offbrand—Nordic Tights from SockDreams)
- Bow shoes (replicas of BtSSB Antique Ribbon Shoes)
- Pink fur mittens (offbrand—secondhand on sales comm)
- Custom floral headband from Sweet Mildred
- …And I’ll probably wear a cream cutsew or jacket to cover up my arms since it’ll probably be chilly…!
I wore my new Innocent World dress for the first time today for tea and karaoke afterward~!
It was ridiculously hot again today, but it was nice to dress up nonetheless uwu
Melty Ribbon Chocolate drop-waist jumperskirt
Still feeling under the weather. Decided to do some low energy activities so I finished up a couple more collars that I had worked on a while back.
Detail shots :D
Angelic Pretty Loyal Rosette Series
Angelic Pretty Pretty School Series
❤ I love this older JM Dans le Salon JSK I bought recently! ❤
JSK - Jane Marple Dans le Salaon
Jacket/Tights/Necklace/Beret - Jane Marple
I really like this outfit ( ´ ▽ ` )ﾉ !
My outfit for French Café’s Garden Party
Photo by http://acharnementgraphique.blogspot.fr/
spoon. vol 55 - Angelic Pretty 2014 fall collection
Loyal Rosette series